We know, we know, rules are lame…but…we have them for your safety and for the safety and fishing pleasure of others. We love our rules so much, we will remind you of them in your confirmation and of some of them when you arrive.
- Check is at 11:00 AM. You may arrive as early as 10:00 AM to check in, but we will not start leading you out to houses until 11:00 AM so we recommend showing up around 10:30 to minimize your wait time. There are no exceptions.
- Check out is 10:00 AM. We only have 1 hour to turn houses in between reservations. Also, keeping a house open is costly, we run gas and propane. If we don’t have a reservation behind you and you want to check out late, there is a fee per hour. That said, we cannot control reservations on your house after your check out date. If someone books your house, we will not be able to honor a late check out. Please talk to us when you arrive about leaving late.
- If you litter down a hole or around your house, we will charge a $100 move fee and we will report you to the DNR. We are stewards of this lake and do not take littering lightly. The DNR has a fine of $300, they will issue citations.
- If you soil the banking around the house with anything, you will be charged up to $50 to rebank or $100 to move the house. We like the houses to look nice when guests arrive. Generally we move houses, but sometimes we don’t have time. So, if you cause us extra work, you’ll be charged for it.
- You must always adhere to our posted speed limit which is any where between 10-15 mph. Driving fast on the lake creates safety concerns for you and others. Disobeying the speed limits will result in an early termination of your reservation with no refunds.