Things to Do
The Mille Lacs Lake area offers a range of activities suited for all ages!
When you are in the area whether you stay with us or someone else, we can take you fishing or you can rent one of our boats. Other ideas for you include:
- Launch Fishing
- Summer Guide Fishing
- Winter Guide Fishing
- Swimming – swim off our docks or use the City Park just steps away.
- Father Hennepin State Park – a nice walk from the resort or you can boat (and anchor near shore), bike or drive in (for a fee)
- Snowmobiling & ATV riding- we have the Soo Line Trail just 2 blocks from the resort
- Shopping – walking distance to gift shops including home-made yarn, reclaimed furniture, unique gifts
- Dining – pizza and bowling alley, great little sandwich shops
- Enjoy our New City Park! Complete with a Pirate Ship play set. The park is set on a little beach so kids may also enjoy swimming at the park.