Things to Do
The Mille Lacs Lake area offers a range of activities suited for all ages!
When you are in the area whether you stay with us or someone else, check out our awesome new lakeside restaurant on the east side – the Good Life at Liberty Beach! If you are just coming up for the day, drop your boat in at the pristine public landing and stop in for a bite to eat. You won’t be sorry you did!
- Launch Fishing– add on a Party Bus!
- Summer Guide Fishing
- Winter Guide Fishing
- Bike Rentals – ride from here to Wahkon on the Soo Line or bike to Father Hennepin State Park
- Swimming – swim off our docks or use the City Park just steps away. Father Hennepin State Park also has a great beach – you can beach a boat there, walk, bike or drive in (for a fee)
- Snowmobiling & ATV riding- we have the Soo Line Trail just 2 blocks from the resort
- Horse Back Riding (reservations required in advance)
- Shopping – walking distance to gift shops including home-made yarn, reclaimed furniture, unique gifts
- Dining – pizza and bowling alley, great little sandwich shops
- Enjoy our New City Park! Complete with a Pirate Ship play set. The park is set on a little beach so kids may also enjoy swimming at the park.