Things to Do
The Mille Lacs Lake area offers a range of activities suited for all ages!
- Launch Fishing- add on a Party Bus!
- Summer Guide Fishing
- Winter Guide Fishing
- Bike Rentals - ride from here to Wahkon on the Soo Line or bike to Father Hennepin State Park
- Swimming – swim off our docks or use the City Park just steps away. Father Hennepin State Park also has a great beach – you can beach a boat there, walk, bike or drive in (for a fee)
- Snowmobiling & ATV riding- we have the Soo Line Trail just 2 blocks from the resort
- Horse Back Riding (reservations required in advance)
- Shopping – walking distance to gift shops including home-made yarn, reclaimed furniture, unique gifts
- Dining – pizza and bowling alley, great little sandwich shops
- Enjoy our New City Park! Complete with a Pirate Ship play set. The park is set on a little beach so kids may also enjoy swimming at the park.